Solar panels integrated into white roofs are now available.
Bisol, a Slovenian solar panel manufacturer offers a product designed to fit better with traditional white roofs.
The color of conventional photovoltaic solar panels has been a deterrent to some people. That is why this type of colored panels can be in great demand.
The introduction of white panels for white roofs means increasing the appeal for a wider audience.
Photovoltaic panels that convert sunlight into electricity are often dark in color, in part because darker surfaces better absorb solar radiation that creates electrical energy.
But when you get older, some people are more traditional and prefer to keep the aesthetics of their home.
What we observed in the cases of installation of the black panels in places where they are less visible. But it reduces the number of square meters for solar panels.
The Slovenian manufacturer Bisol, manufactures panels that have been adapted to the traditional colors of European roofs, including white.
Bisol is a pioneer company in the field of solar energy, this product has been on the market for a short time and the demand is higher than what the company had in its forecasts.
They are less efficient than high powered black solar panels.
So what is recommended is that those who want to have white panels in the most visible places, put higher power black panels on the rest of the roof.
- Monocrystalline module of 60 cells.
- 3.2mm glass with anti-reflective coating and high transparency.
- Power: 190, 200 and 290 W
- Efficiency: 11.4%
- Dimensions: 1665 × 1002 × 35mm
- Weight: 18.8 kg.
- The open circuit voltage is between 40.3 V and 43.5 V
- The short circuit current is between 6.00 and 8.75 A.
- Maximum system voltage: 1000V.
- Operating temperatures: between -40 and 85ºC.
- Operating temperature coefficient: -0.37% per degree Celsius.
- Degree of protection IP68
- MC4 compatible connector.
More information: bisol.com