NTONPOWER Solar Rover 500 Power Station is a portable power solution with multiple inputs (Multi-Volt DC, USB-C) and outputs (USB-A, USB-C, 12V, DC Direct, AC) including lamp integrated pocket.
What’s in the box?
The NTONPOWER Solar Rover 500 plant arrives in a double box, which includes:
- Country specific power cord (wall to wall).
- AC adapter.
- Car charger.
- Small power strip with outlets and USB-A ports
- Mounting screws for the band.
- Adhesive circles for mounting the tape.
- Instruction manual.
- 569.4 watt-hour lithium-ion battery.
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Dimensions: 290 x 168 x 218mm
- Charging port (12-24V DC 65W max.)
- USB-A ports (2) 5V 2.4V max.
- USB-A QC port (1) 5V 2.4V max.
- 60W USB-C PD port (charging / power supply).
- AC 110V – 220V socket (depending on country).
- Integrated flashlight.
The first impression is that it has a very retro design. Visually reminiscent of mid-century radios. Its design is elegant.
Before use, it must be charged (the device is shipped almost empty for safety). Using the mains or generator and the included power pack, the device charges in approximately 9 hours. It can also be charged with a portable solar panel, depending on the power of the panels it will take more or less to recharge it.
The documentation indicates that at best, charging with a 100W solar panel system would charge the Solar Rover 500 in about 10 hours.
This battery can power anything from a 12V air compressor, provide extra light when you need it, charge your cell phone, Bluetooth speaker, even a small AC vacuum cleaner.
More information: www.ntonpower.com