the Hyssop essential oil It is an essential oil obtained by steam distillation from hyssop flowers, although its leaves and stems can also be used. Hyssop flowers bloom in summer, this is when the purest and best quality oil is made. You can find several types of hyssop oil such as montana or hysopillo. They are quite similar in terms of properties, but if you are a fan of these oils, I recommend that you try them all.
If anything characterizes natural hyssop oil, it is its therapeutic properties linked to respiratory conditions. In aromatherapy this oil is one of the greatest allies for fight asthma and coughamong other respiratory disorders.
- What is hyssop?
- Benefits and properties of Hyssop Essential Oil
- 👌 Uses and Applications of Hyssop Essential Oil What is it for?
- ⛔ Contraindications and things to keep in mind
- ☝Where to buy Hyssop Essential Oil at the best price?
What is hyssop?
the Hyssopalso known by the scientific name of Hyssopus officinale, it is a plant or shrub that can reach 60 centimeters in height. belongs to the family lamiaceae, especially genre hyssop.
It is native to Europe and the Middle East and is also found along the coast of the Caspian Sea. It’s a very aromatic plant It has been used for thousands of years as a home remedy to treat different respiratory conditions such as coughs, colds, asthma, bronchitis, etc.
Benefits and properties of Hyssop Essential Oil
Between the advantages and properties of essential oil of hyssop we can highlight:
- Antitussive (Fight against cough).
👌 Uses and Applications of Hyssop Essential Oil What is it for?
In aromatherapy, hyssop oil is highly valued for its antitussive and expectorant properties. It can be used both with the essential oil diffuser and topically. East Very important use the amounts recommended by the manufacturer, as using a large amount can be toxic and cause skin irritation, headaches, etc.
Home remedy for colds, coughs and asthma
Almost all the properties of this organic oil are related to the respiratory disorders, making it one of the best essential oils for treating these issues. It can be used in two ways, with the aroma diffuser and topically, first diluted in a carrier oil such as almond oil and applied to the chest.
Its use will help us:
- remove excess glanders.
- breathe better.
- Deflate the throat and reduce cough.
- Improving Attacks asthma.
*I do not put the quantities because each brand is different. Ideally, use the amounts recommended by each manufacturer.
Improves the appearance of oily skin and hair
This oil has been shown to help reduce excess oil and hair. This cosmetic property is very important at the aesthetic level.
In the case of the skin It will be gently applied to the face mixed with argan oil or another carrier oil. We can eliminate reduce the appearance of acnereduces wrinkles, gives more shine and life to the face and skin.
Organic Hyssop essential oil (Hyssopus officinalis) -…
- BG-BIO-21 Certified Organic Essential Oil – Strict monitoring by BioCertification ensures the integrity of our products. We can therefore proudly say that our essential oils and hydrosols are 100% organic.
- Organic Hyssop Essential Oil (Hyssopus officinalis), 100% pure and natural, undiluted, without artificial additives or synthetic substances, ideal for aromatherapy.
- From controlled organic cultivation on our own family farm near the second longest river in Europe: the Danube. The rich soils of our region guarantee the best quality grass available.
- Premium product from Bulgaria, center of production of essential oils. And also the largest producer of rose oil.
- Why choose “Essences Bulgaria”? Because we take care of every step of the manufacturing process, including planting, harvesting, essential oil extraction and packaging.
His use in hair It is similar to that of other essential oils. We will mix a few drops (those recommended by the manufacturer) in olive or jojoba oil for example. He applies a gentle massage on the hair and leave on for about 20 minutes. So we will clarify with plenty of water. With that we will get: Reduce excess sebum, moisturize and nourish, treat brittle hair, make hair softer.
Reduces cellulite and water retention
In hyssop it is a great Home remedy for cellulite and water retention. By applying it daily on the affected area, we will get some fast and amazing results. Within 2 weeks of use we will begin to notice significant changes in our skin, for example:
- Improve the appearance of orange peel.
- to diminish water retention.
- fight the cellulite.
- Treat fatty deposits cysts.
⛔ Contraindications and things to keep in mind
This oil is quite safe, but always keeping in mind that it is a very concentrated and pure product, so it is best to follow a series of tips and precautions:
- Read the instructions of use from each manufacturer.
- Use only the recommended amount for each different use.
- Pregnant should not use it, except for applications that indicate otherwise.
- To keep out of reach of children.
- For use on the skin, it is recommended pre-diluted in a carrier vegetable oil.
- Do not apply on the eyes or other sensitive areas.
- If in doubt, ask a specialist.
If it is the first time that it is used, it is advisable to make a tolerance test. This consists of applying a drop to the arm and letting it wait for 5 or 6 hours until you verify that it is not the case. allergic reaction.
☝Where to buy Hyssop Essential Oil at the best price?
You can buy pure hyssop oil at specialty flavor stores and some herbalists. It is not easy to find because it is a less known and less used oil, and if you find it, its price can be a bit high. For this, I recommend buying it for the Internet on sites like Amazon. There are a variety of brands, sizes and always best quality and price. Here are some interesting options:
👇 YOU CAN SAVE THIS ARTICLE ON PINTEREST 👇