Many people do not know that planting vegetables and herbs, which you only need to buy once, is very simple. Planting an avocado is as simple as taking its bone, and not without effort, planting it so that in a short time we have a beautiful avocado tree.
The avocado is a fruit with great properties, with high quality proteins, it has essential fatty acids, it has antioxidants such as vitamin E, so it is highly recommended to include it in our diet. Moreover, everything is used, because with its bone you can get a beautiful plant, you just need to know how.
How to Plant an Avocado Tree
- Remove the seed or bone from the avocado.
- We clean it up.
- You have to introduce half of the nugget or bone into the water so you put three sticks stuck in the middle.
- We fill a glass with water, not too deep, it is not necessary.
- We place the nugget or bone with the nailed sticks.
- Add more water if needed to cover half the nugget.
- We will wait for the root to come out, it usually takes about 3-4 weeks.
- When the root reaches about 10 cm, we will remove the seed from the water.
- We remove the chopsticks.
- We prepare a not very large pot with soil.
- We plant and water the seed. We will place it so that half is inside the earth and the other half is outside.
- In a little over a month, the leaves will start to come out.
Over time, the potted plant will need to be changed.
Five reasons to eat it
- They can help us improve cholesterol levels and stabilize heart rhythm.
- They help in the growth and repair of muscle mass.
- They reduce joint inflammation and help repair cartilage.
- They make us feel full longer.
- They improve the immune system.
Benefits for your health
We could summarize the benefits of avocado for your health in:
- Rich in Vitamin E: Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Source of vitamin D: Helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
- It has more Potassium than the banana: Contains 60% more potassium than bananas.
- Great contribution of antioxidants: Preventive against cellular aging.
- Lutein for the eyes: It absorbs the sun’s ultraviolet rays, preventing it from damaging the retina.
- Contains 4 monounsaturated and polyunsaturated oils: They reduce bad cholesterol.
- High in folic acid: It helps pregnant women because it is involved in the formation of the neural tube of the fetus.
If for some reason it was not clear to you, you can follow this video to solve your doubts:
Character font: EcoInventions
Reference article: https://ecoinventos.com/aguacate-como-plantar-su-hueso/