Even if you don’t believe it, with plastic bottles you can create a colorful and eye-catching net. We’ll show you how to do it.
Network with plastic bottles.
A decorative way to recycle plastic bottles is to do this project. Follow step by step and start building your colorful network now.
- The first thing you should have are 3 plastic bottles of different colors.
- Also five pucks.
- Also a cutter blade without handle
- 2 screws.
- You also need a ruler
- Finally a square plank of wood.
- To start, open two holes in the wooden board.
- Then place two washers one above the other in one of the holes. Then place the blade of the cutter on which you will have made a hole.
- The next step is to drive the screw through the hole until it is screwed into the wood.
- Then place two more washers in the next hole in the wood.
- Then the other end of the cutting blade with another hole made.
- You should also place a washer on the blade of the cutter and thread the screw until it is screwed to the wood.
With this you will cut the plastic strips.
How to cut.
- To start, you need to cut the bottles in half.
- Then, holding the bottles by the spout, insert them into the side of the tool that has 3 washers.
- The next step is to start spinning the bottle while pulling the plastic string you get.
- Finally you must do the same procedure with each of the bottles.
How to arm.
- Start by taking the ruler and marking every 3 cm.
- Then place the plastic on the edge of the ruler.
- Then hold the edge with pliers.
- The next step is to zigzag across the plastic, moving it from one mark to the next.
- Having reached the end of the ruler, now start burning with a lighter, without melting the plastic.
- Take it out of the ruler below, keeping the shape it got.
- You should also do the same with each color of plastic.
- Then with two tweezers take the ends of the first color.
- The next step is to start weaving the mesh, interspersing the colors, joining the ends of the resulting strips.
- Finally weave the mesh to the size you want.
You will get a mesh of the size and color you want which is very decorative.