the coriander oil It is an essential oil that is extracted by steam distillation of coriander leaves and seeds, thus obtaining an oil 100% pure and very concentrated, with a very penetrating aroma.
This oil is widely used in aromatherapy, but it is also frequently used in food. Many properties are attributed to it, including a great stimulantcoming to assign properties aphrodisiac.
What is coriander or Coliandro?
the coriander It is a herbaceous plant known under the scientific name of “Coriandrum sativum”, it belongs to the Apiaceae family. It is believed that his Origin It is in the Mediterranean region, between North Africa and southern Europe.
It’s a small plantreaching about 60 centimeters in height, its flowers are white, and its seedsfrom which the essential oil of coriander is extracted, are very aromatic.
All the benefits and properties of coriander oil
Coriander essential oil has many advantages and various properties, its use is linked to good physical and mental health. The best known properties attributed to this oil are:
- Burn fat.
- Reduce throttle.
👌 Best uses and applications of Coliandro essential oil. What’s the point ?
Coriander oil is mainly used in 3 ways, the first is by ingestion, being added to certain dishes and food products. then by topically diluted in another base oil, and finally by inhalation, using our aromatherapy diffuser. We will mention the most frequent applications separately, but this oil is also used for:
- Improvement digestive problems: Take 2 drops of this oil with a tablespoon of olive oil and honey.
- remember the molars pain: Make a mouthwash with 3 drops of coriander oil and water to fight against toothache and gum pain.
- Help to burn fat and eliminate water retention: 4 drops of coriander in olive oil, perform a massage in the area where there is great retention and cellulite. It is an excellent home remedy.
- relieves gas: Apply in light massage on the belly with 3 drops of coriander essential oil in olive oil.
- Revive him sex drive: it is believed that cilantro very aphrodisiac. Apply 5 drops in your aromatherapy diffuser and it will energize you. In addition, it will leave a pleasant smell in the room.
Coriander essential oil for hair
It is a good moisturizer and also stimulating, these properties will help us to strengthen and grow hair. In addition, its antibacterial properties are ideal. Its regular use will help:
- Hydrate and nourish The hair.
- Delete the lice.
- strengthen the the hair.
- Reduce hair grease.
- To delete dandruff
Take care of your skin and your face with this natural oil
This oil is ideal for skin and face care, it must be applied diluted in another oil, such as argan oil. With 3 drops will be enough. Its use 3 times a week will serve to:
- moisturize the skin.
- Reduce expression lines and wrinklesgiving elasticity and tone to the skin.
- Eliminate dryness and treat psoriasis.
- improve the appearance of spots and scars.
- Disinfect the skin.
Is it used for cooking?
For cooking, homemade coriander oil is usually used, which is not so concentrated. It is mainly used foronline salads, pasta dishes and some other fish. Pure essential oil can be ingested in some cases, but always following each manufacturer’s instructions. Always mixed.
How to make homemade cilantro oil?
Although coriander essential oil is extracted by steam distillationyou can also do it in maceration in a simple way. It won’t be as pure and concentrated. but it will provide great properties for the skin. Here is a video explaining how to do it:
If you prefer to make your oil 100% pure You will need an essential oil distillation kit, it is not a very expensive product, especially considering that you can make any essential oil, which will mean great savings.
Personally I use this kit, it is quite simple to use:
- 1. One year with free replacement.
- 2. Perfect set for organic chemistry labs, distillation, fractional distillation,…
- 3. All jars are made from 3.3 borosilicate glass, hand blown and polished to…
⛔ Contraindications and precautions to take into account
This oil is totally safe, but always with caution and in small quantities. It is recommended to apply a drop on the arm and let it pass for a few hours, if we do not experience any irritation or adverse reaction on the skin, we can be sure because we have not allergy to this product.
It is necessary that always dilute it previously in a base oil such as olive or argan oil. Never use undiluted, unless otherwise specified in the package insert.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women they should exercise caution and only use it if specified. If in doubt, consult a doctor.
To keep out of reach of children young to avoid accidental ingestion.
Do not apply on the eyes or other sensitive areas.
☝Where to buy Coriander Oil at the best price?
This essential oil can be found in specialty stores of natural flavors. These physical stores are rare and a bit expensive due to the lack of competition. I think it is best to buy these products for the Internetits price is Cheaper and everything is faster and more comfortable. Here is an interesting selection:
Coriander Essential Oil 10ml by Pranarom
Shampoo for fragile hair, ginger and coriander
- Strengthens your hair from root to tip
- Coriander stands out from the rest of the aromas, accompanied by spicy notes of pepper and…
- Reduces split ends and breakage
Pure quality dried coriander leaves
- Our coriander leaves, with their light citrus sweetness and curry notes, are a delight for…
- Its comforting flavor and intense aroma enhance any dining experience.
- Cultivation of an artisanal farm in which the old methods are still used.